afraid to ask (Part 2)
Author: Cláudio Rodrigues
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Load-Balancing-Terminal-Services-Part2.html
discussing the software based options, take a quick peek at the hardware
options out there and conclude with some useful advice!

Title:  Fileserving in Terminal Server Environments (Part 2)
Author: Michel Roth
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Fileserving-Terminal-Server-Environments-Part2.html
can determine if you have Fileserving performance issues and how you can
prevent this from occurring by adhering to best practises.

Title:  Seamless Application explained
Author: Stefan Vermeulen
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Seamless-Application-explained.html
seamless applications and give you some insight as to why seamless does not
always work 100% correctly.

Title:  What to Expect From the Windows Terminal Services in a 64-Bit
Environment (Part 2)
Author: Brien M. Posey
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Windows-Terminal-Services-64-Bit-Environment-Part2.html
the impact of a move to a 64-bit operating system on your server’s hardware.

Title:  How to: Unattended Citrix Presentation Server Installation (Part 2)
Author: Wilco van Bragt
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Unattended-Citrix-Presentation-Server-Installation-Part2.html
creating and joining the farm and will also describe how to create a farm with
a local database.

Title:  Load Balancing Terminal Services: All you wanted to know but were
afraid to ask (Part 1)
Author: Cláudio Rodrigues
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Load-Balancing-Terminal-Services-Part1.html
the most common features you should look out for and what your options are.

Title:  Fileserving in Terminal Server Environments (Part 1)
Author: Michel Roth
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Fileserving-Terminal-Server-Environments-Part1.html
Terminal Server environments. Improperly configured fileserving components can
wreak havoc on your performance. In this two-part article we will explore
fileserving in Terminal Server environments and how you can make sure that you
get the best performance out if it.

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin