[THIN] Re: Local Printers and Local Drives

  • From: Jim Hathaway <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:45:18 -0700

Peter,

you're right, with more playing with it this morning I've seen the light ;),
TSE 4.0 doesn't allow drive mapping regardless of the RDP client version . .
.however MS does have a work around to allow Win2k servers to map client
drives.

See MS Q # Q272519

No Citrix involved . . . drive C: was mentioned before as an example.