[THIN] Re: HP ilo for Dell

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:05:45 -0600

The funny part is for years I was a die hard IBM guy. Changed jobs was stuck with hp. Hated them. Butched for a few years. Now I have dells and really miss hp.

On Nov 12, 2009, at 7:35 PM, Pardee Michael <pardeemp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's like I wrote that message Doug. Similar experience. Experience results.

On Nov 12, 2009, at 8:32 PM, Doug Rooney <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We actually went from Dell to HP, and there is no looking back for us. Your instinct is my conclusion.

I have used Dell workstations and servers for years, but they decided customer service was no longer necessary, so HP won the bid.

Best of luck to you and I truly hope you never have to use tech support, our Gold Support was a total joke.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager