[THIN] Re: Ethernet splitter

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:08:09 -0700

I am under the impression that you cannot simply split an Ethernet signal
into two nodes passively, i.e. each port needs it's own Rx-Tx electronics.
The $30 item may be correct because it includes, in essence, a mini-hub.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262