From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Greenberg
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 12:08 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Ethernet splitter

I am under the impression that you cannot simply split an Ethernet signal
into two nodes passively, i.e. each port needs it's own Rx-Tx electronics.
The $30 item may be correct because it includes, in essence, a mini-hub.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262