[THIN] Re: Ethernet splitter

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:12:42 -0700

That is kind of cool, but it requires two splitters (one on each side)and
just uses the unused wire in the RJ45. If the original asker needs to take
on port and plug in two separate computers, it will require an active hub,
even if it is only two ports....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453