[THIN] Re: Disabling Citrix connections?

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:40:10 +0100

The easiest way is probably the command:
change logon /disable

But im sure there'll be a dozen other people saying this :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> jproulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/07/04 14:35:23 >>>
We're doing an update to our shared program.  I need to make it
inaccessible for the day.  What's the most common/easiest way to "pull thep
 lug" on a citrix server?  I'd guess by stopping the ICA service...is therea
 n easier way?

Thanks.

Joey Proulx
SAU #21 Technology Support Staff
2 Alumni Drive
Hampton, NH 03842
(603) 926-8992, ext 115
jproulx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

custom-tailored solutions for each client's mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com

http://www.go-eol.com