[THIN] Re: Citrix locking up...

  • From: "Jonathan Kadoo" <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:38:17 -0500

I seem to be having the a similar problem to Steve.  I have a bunch of
people who were able to log into my W2k M1.8 server and they are working
fine.  Now when users try to log in, they type in username and pass and
then the session just locks up.  I tried hitting ctrl-f1 but that
doesn't do anything.  I checked and there are no print jobs stuck but I
restarted the Spooler service anyway but that didn't make a difference.

Any ideas????

Jonathan