[THIN] Re: Citrix and Novell

  • From: Bill Beckett <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:29:55 -0400

That's more of a Microsoft question and would be bound by the same 2000
versus 2003 license rules. So the question would be based on is this a 2003
or 2000 TS box? If 2000, then one answer, 2003 another. The easy answer
would be basically yes unless it is a 2K TS then XP machines wouldn't need
the CAL. We have a bunch of down level clients connecting to our boxes so
they all need a Windows CAL even if just to map to the Novell shares.