[THIN] Re: Citrix and Novell

  • From: "Bob Hickman" <rhickman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:30:14 -0500

I have been using Novell with Citrix and TS for 10 years now and I have had
very little trouble.  I use the DLU with Zenworks and life is good.  Currently,
I have just TS boxes 2000/2003.  I dropped Citrix last year when I upgraded my
last NT4 box.  Novell worked well with my 5.x servers and my 6.x servers.  I
don't know why people seem to have trouble with Citrix/TS and Novell.