[THIN] Re: Citrix and Novell

  • From: "Keith Sirmons" <KSirmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:27:27 -0500

The College provides the file storage for all users data.  My department runs
just the hospital side.  All of the hospital data is stored on our windows
servers, but any teaching data is stored on the college file servers which are
novel.  I do not have control over the novel servers,  but I do have some input
to request they open up different pathways to the data for me.

Keith Sirmons
Microcomputer/LAN Administrator
College of Veterinary Medicine

>>> "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx> 9/14/2005 9:59:48 AM >>>

Why don't you just get rid of the Novell side?  The Microsoft side can
authenticate and be used as a fileserver too.