[THIN] Re: Cesura - Jim Read this.

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:45:55 +0100

So what do you do about spammers? Simply ignore it and let them get on
with persuing people for financial gain in this annoying and agressive
method? I don't, it's about time people stood up to them, and inform
them they are the scum of the IT world, and are not wanted.

If anyone wants to offer them business after receiving this email,
then that is their own choice however, I don't, and I think I have a
right to tell them to stick there email, just as people have a right
to ignore it.