[THIN] Re: Cesura - Jim Read this.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Group Hug...I feel the love Doug.
LOL

"Douglas A. Brown" <wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I would like to add my two cents,

I don?t like spam so what I do is just hit the delete key.  I don?t blame a
company for trying to get their word out but at the same time I don?t like
mining lists like this to do it.   That being said, I think what is equally as
bad is the 15 plus emails that have come into my inbox on this subject.   I get
more than enough email for one man to handle each day and if I get spam I just
delete it.  I also get some spam that I?m happy I received.  I just try to
relax a bit and realize that people are trying to get their word out.   I don?t
blame anyone and I actually got a kick out of all your responses.  It has been
fun to see a few get completely worked up over it.   Relax guys and put
yourself in their shows.  I now run my own business after years of working for
others and in the past year I?ve learned a lot about why people do what they do
and in return I?ve come to relax a bit more?  Heck, they did not send you an
invite to increase the size of your?.

On a side note, I will say that the ?spammers? are from a company that use to
be called VIEO.  I?ve actually been in contact with them and have had the
pleasure of listening to what they have to say and I?m very impressed.  VERY!
If you are not 100% upset at them then do take a peak at it as it is pretty
neat stuff and might help you solve a problem or two.

Although the moral of my email is to say, please stop sending 15 plus emails
complaining about one email as 15 is worse than one and all in all if we all
just hit the delete key and relax a bit and or read the email and then hit the
delete key then we might learn something and at the same time we might be a bit
happier vs. being upset over ?scum?.   I just watched the BTK killer stuff on
TV, he is scum,  Cesura is not? They made a big mistake in trying to market to
this group in the way they did.

OK, that is my two cents and I guess I just added to the list with a needless
email so feel free to delete it!

Also, please take care all and enjoy the rest of your day!

DB

Douglas A. Brown

www.dabcc.com

dbrown@xxxxxxxxx