[THIN] Re: Cesura - Jim Read this.

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:22:22 +0200

Same here.

________________________________

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kerr
        Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:08 AM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Cesura - Jim Read this.

        Is anyone getting spammed from Cesura?  I'm getting spam from

        Charlie Fansler
        Inside Sales Manager
        Cesura

        I've never been to their website and have never filled out any
forms asking for any info.  I haven't even posted a msg that would
indicate I need a product that they may have to address a specific
problem.  I have posted messages here.  That's it.  Here is a copy of
his msg.  Note how he calls me "Friend"  lol.  I don't even see this
company advertising on thethin.  The worst part is that there is a link
to unsubscribe which means they signed me up on a mailing list that I
never signedup with in the first place.  SCUM!!!!

        Jim

        Friend:

        Do you find yourself in the hot seat every time there's a
performance or availability problem at your company?  Do your end-users
immediately assume that when they have an application problem - it's
caused by Citrix?

        If you answered yes, you're not alone.  In a recent survey of
100 Citrix users within large, global corporations, 98% told us that
when serious business interruptions occur - Citrix administrators are
always the first called, and often have to prove the problem is not
Citrix-related before others will get involved.  Yet, in the majority of
cases, the problem is not with Citrix.

        There is an alternative.  By measuring real end-user experience
at the application level (not just network latency), we alert you
immediately when it begins to degrade and tell you exactly where to go
to fix it.

        Find out more - see what your colleagues have to say.  Download
<http://www.cesurasolutions.com/081505_CitrixOwner?elq=2422351304734F91B
3E02DE8E4937509>  the findings of our 100 Citrix User Survey and contact
us at 512-257-3031 to discover how easy it is to get out of the hot seat
and stop the Citrix blame game.

        Best regards,

        Charlie Fansler
        Inside Sales Manager