[the-facts-machine] Re: Gonna update to iOS8.

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 22:41:11 -0700

My friend Linda, who is a new I phone user, updated her I phone 5, she recently
got from A T and T.  She said that one of the guys there at the store said that
he updated to this 8.0.2 version, and had no problems with his voice over.  So,
Ron, you should be OK too.  I’m still waiting to hear from you guys as to how
good it is before upgrading myself.
Vickie Rolison