[the-facts-machine] Re: Gonna update to iOS8.

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:30:12 -0400

I am going to wait. For what I  am doing am satisfied. Again thanks for all of
the info.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2014, at 10:27 AM, Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let me add to that, if you haven't updated from IOS 7.1.2 and don't need to,
hold off.
Still some accessibility bugs with IOS 8.0.2 including the bluetooth issue and
some reports of stuck tones when using the phone.

If you have already upgraded to IOS 8.0, then doing the upgrade to 8.0.2
probably makes sense; it is better than 8.0 but still buggy.

Let's hope that in a week or two, they'll come out with something worrthy of
the Apple Name.