[the-facts-machine] Re: Gonna update to iOS8.

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:47:02 -0500

I just finished updating my iPhone to iOS8.02 and things are working quite
well.  My bluetooth keyboard works fine and tested the phone dial pad.  No
sticking numbers so far.  I'm sure I'll find some issues but so far with my
iPhone5 I'm pleased with the update.  I've heard people with the iPhone4s are
having the most problems.