[the-facts-machine] IOS 8.0.2

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Facts Machine" <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 22:48:29 -0700

Here’s part of a message I just received from my friend Linda about her
upgrade.  Remember I told you she recently received her I phone 5, after using
the 4s, previously.  Here’s what she says.

Well, I had a problem in that I couldn’t set up my voice mail unless I switched
over
to I-OS 8.  The man who took my third call to the Disability Group was correct
in
saying that once I downloaded I-OS 8 my voice mail would allow me to put in my
password.
Then I did a greeting of sorts, though I may have to do it again, but not today.
I’m having trouble with putting my I-Cloud password in as well as my e-mail
password,
plus I’ll need to have my wireless keyboard re-paired with the phone now that
I’ve
changed operating systems.  At least, now with Voice Mail set up, I can forward
calls
from my land line to my cell, very important today as I have an appointment.