[texbirds] Re: Swallow-tailed Kite, wood stork

  • From: Barbara Tilton <bjtilton2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mbwomer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 08:49:42 -0500

The Liberty County Swallow-tailed Kites are usually more predictable along
US 90 between Dayton & Liberty from about mid June through early August
when they migrate out.  With this said, if you are anywhere in the
Dayton/Liberty area, pay close attention because you might see them
anywhere anytime.  They are around.
Barbara Tilton
Liberty County