[texbirds] Black-winged Stilt report in Ebird at Freeport Wetlands

  • From: Brady Surber <supersurber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:28:55 -0500

There is a report of a Black-winged Stilt (Himantopus himantopus) at Freeport
Wetlands in Brazoria County. I assume the report is dubious ,a typo or
someother type of innocent mistake, but I thought for the sake of being sure I
would post If there is a Black-winged Stilt at Freeport  would someone please
post to the list, the details.
Thanks,
Brady Surber,
Vernon, TX