[texbirds] Re: Another Perspective

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tedleeeubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tedleeeubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:45:12 +0000

I agree whole heartedly. However, Ted had an omission of fact. Last year Bob
Honig had a Banaquit show up in his yard on Hebert Road in Waller County and
you know what a hotbed of cruise ships Waller County is. He also had a nesting
Nutmeg Manikin there a few years ago. Probably a freighter from SE Asia
responsible for that. You know the Toyota distribution center is in Waller
County and obviously those birds must have been in a crate of auto parts. ;-)

Fred Collins
             (281) 357-5324
Director: Kleb Woods Nature Center
             Cypress Top Historical Park