[telescoperos] Re: correcciones gramaticales

  • From: "Carlos Contreras" <clubcientifico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: telescoperos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:44:31 -0400

Telescoperos Ricardo González
Nuestro portal es //www.freelists.org/webpage/telescoperos

Solo un ejemplo de deformaciones de acentos:

Propuesta que mezcla diesel con gas bajar=EDa =EDndices de contaminaci=F3n
La combusti=F3n perfecta

Nueva propuesta de empresario independiente promete mejorar el
rendimiento del motor y contribuir a la descontaminaci=F3n de la
atm=F3sfera, a trav=E9s de la regulaci=F3n del aire, gas y diesel en la
c=E1mara de combusti=F3n.

La Naci=F3n

Cristina Espinoza

Cuando la Presidenta Michelle Bachelet llam=F3 a los empresarios a
presentar propuestas para bajar las emisiones de gases, Gabriel Quiroz
dijo presente. Escribi=F3 a la Mandataria y recibi=F3 como respuesta una
petici=F3n desde el Ministerio de Transportes para que realizara tod

El 13/07/07, Gonzalo Contreras <gonzalo.cont@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Yep.

I agree. Just wanted to give a hand to my mother language. The use of
computer technology based on the English  language guided us to forget  our
orthography. There are no excuses to avoid the use of accents and the
orthographic rules which govern our language. Even more, you, me and most of
the people use to write (type) on a keyboard. We don't write by hand
anymore. When I read a Spanish  e-mail with an end note stating that the
accents were omitted to avoid problems with reading or whatever bla, bla
bla, it just means ignorance. Most of the computers can read all the Latin
characters  (french accents, greek symbols, etc.). We'll probably have
problems to read Chinese, Japanese o Russian (Cyrillic) characters, but
usually we don't expect to read e-mails written in those languages. They
probably will write in English¡¡.
Unfortunately, many people is cutting the words because typing can be time
consuming. That's killing our language, but I admit that English language is
faster to write because you can say a lot with few words, and most of the
English words are shorter than Spanish.

I'm glad to write you in English, as you said this will help to improve our
writing skills.

Best Regards.

Gonzalo.

--
Carlos Contreras, presidente
Club Científico de Peñalolén, Santiago, CHILE

Si usted desea ser removido de la lista solo accese
//www.freelists.org/list/telescoperos
y seleccione "unsubscribe".