[TechAssist] Re: sears vcr 580.53446090 no tape load

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 02:41:11 -0300

I see some posts asking about loading problems on vcr's.What has to be
clarifyed here is ''tape load & cassette load''.If a problem is with ''tape
load''this tells me the unit has already loaded the cassette.If the unit
will not load the cassette,then the loading basket may be at fault...my
.02....Don..
HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9-Robert St.,Oromocto,NewBrunswick,CAN
Tel#506-357-9785Fax#506-357-6010