[TechAssist] Re: need a cross for a 2sd1651

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:22:53 -0500

2SD2578, D2580, D2539, D2553, all of them will work great.
You can also use old faithful 2SD1881.
All of them are top choices, high gain high speed and and high voltage
and current handling, probably much better than the original.
Just make sure your particular choice works cool.
Jorge

At 03:17 p.m. 20/08/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes I know , Maybe I should have been more specific. Does anyone know a
>cross besides NTE or ECG? Or anything that would work instead.
>Al Marquardt
>ampm@xxxxxxx
>Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
>206 W Main
>Girardville Pa. 17935

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX