[TechAssist] Toshiba TV32D60 TAC9442 Dead has relay click FIX

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:21:48 -0400

This problem didn't show up in any tips I had so I will post it

Problem: At plug in the relay would ckicl on and off, could hear HV.
          Using heat gun (in my case a hair dryer) for few sec. on the
PS
          area and set would work mormal.

Cure:  ESR caps in power supply, found C863  4.7u very high, replaced.
        Now I can freeze spry the PS and set comes on OK.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.
Canada