[TechAssist] Re: magnavox 27y1 no osd

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:29:15 -0400

See if this might be the case:

1.  Enter the Service Mode (06-25-96 Menu)
2.  Use the Menu to cycle to Test Mode "C".
3.  Exit the Service Mode at the set's keyboard.
Note:  The reason for no OSD is the set has slipped into Test   Mode "D".

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms