[TechAssist] computer problem Symantic Email Proxy Pop-ups overtaking my computer

  • From: "Tiberio Moreira" <tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ServiceTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:43:03 -0500

hello to everyone
got up sunday morning to check email and there were a zillion email scanning
errors on my task bar
been on computer all morning  clicking X's ( close program )
There is a constant folw of Pop-Ups labled Symantic Email Proxy  with
messages
your email was unable to be sent server rejected the recipient/sender/server
interrupted
open email client and resend message from set message folder
just in time i spent writing this email (25 min ) i had to close pop-ups
every couple of sec
There is a Symantec scanning message box running on both bottum corners of
screen
Hope someone can help me out before i take a hammer to fix problem
tib

Tiberio Moreira
412 Lancaster St.
Leominster Ma. (978) 5375973