[TechAssist] Re: Zenith model A25A12D CHASSIS GA-2 Warrior line

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:33:38 -0400

Alvin,
        I would replace the 100uf {CX3416} in the power supply {common
failure} When you turn set on, does the HV start to go up? In standby you
should have 130V collector HOT to ground...I believe the vertical circuit
must have deflection or set will shut down...Unsoldering/removing vertical
output will cause shutdown. Notes on GA are as follows.. Shutdown.. vertical
diode, resistor and or vert output IC. Bad flyback...ring/scope HOT...
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482