[TechAssist] Re: Zen Projo PVR4663RK C-8 SM # PV147 Convergence problem

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:26:54 -0600

If the convergence module is bad one thing to check is the glass fuses on
the new smps module make sure none are open. Second does the red move at
all? If all is good with the red then your problem is with the resistors or
the ic for the blue, but it's probably a combination of things. When you say
+ - 26 volts dead is that coming from the smps?

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970) 867-3124