[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP password question

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gemini Computer & TV <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:35:59 -0700

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately this is the read/only version of NTFSDOS (that's why
it's free). They have NTFSDOS Professional which is included with
the Winternals Administrator's Pak (also includes ERD Commander
2003).

I have used NTFSPRO (on a floppy) and it works fine. Now I remember
that the NTFSDOS program I have is really read/only. As I said earlier
the only cheap read/write program for NTFS is Paragon Mount
Everything.

In an emergency if someone wants to borrow my NTFSPRO I can e-mail
to you (but you have to return it when through, LOL).

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 PC 1000