[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP password question

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:52:18 -0400

Thanks Bil.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ontario-Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bil Green
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 1:21 PM
To: Tel-Tek Electronics
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Windows XP password question

And that's why I mentioned it. Hundreds of others are reading these
e-mails also. And some of them may want to apply this advice to their
situation. I did mention in a following message that there is a
program which cost only $40, for accessing NTFS files. Or to use
Partition Magic to change the files system temporarily.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 PC 1000
 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
 760-924-1000                           mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

TTE> Bil;
TTE> Expensive Work-Around. $150.
TTE> Might be worth the expense if you were doing it as a Business, I
guess.

-----