[TechAssist] Re: When do TVs implode?

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:02:04 -0500

Only if they're poorly manufactured or badly engineered.....I suspect the
fire started 1st, then the CRT imploded.

You know....I think those "News" people would be "pushing against the wind
to get their papers here", or would that statement have come from the fire
marshal?

Do you have CRT implosion problems in Belgium? On a regular basis? How about
your lightbulbs, are they actually "separately fused to protect against
explosion"? (Just read that from another tech).

By the way,  E = I x R , so although Current is what kills you, voltage is
still a part of the formula, so it does have a part in the equation.
Merry Christmas.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services