[TechAssist] Re: [Update 9-16-02] T/A Sony PTV KP53S25 Fluid leakage - [Repair or replace "E" board]

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:31:05 -0600

There are 2 sets of rings on the neck of the CRT.
I assume the one closest to the yoke is the centering rings.
Is this correct ?
I don't want to change the adustments on the Green, and the Red, because
they are still working normal.
All I need to do, is drop the Blue about 1 inche. Blue Left, and right are
also working.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx