[TechAssist] Re: Samsung projo HCN653W Herringbone in pix

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:06:27 -0500

The "Blue Screen - No Signal" should be a key in isolating the
problem....isn't that generated by the Micro? OSD is...
Since your Menu exhibits the same problem, you can trace the "Menu/Blue
Screen video" path and probably isolate it to the Video processor- to- Crt
Sections.....take a look at the 200V supply for noise, maybe the Focus
connections on the CRT are arcing, ground straps to the CRT board are
disconnected, 12 V supply to the final video process amps is noisy.....could
be a lot of possibilities.
But you can scope those....

Damon B
Telrad Electronics