[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TDX2022

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Nov 2001 06:49:45 -0800

No speakers are near the set. When he first brought it in, I could tap on the
relay and it would do it. I replaced the relay and tapped and it seemed ok,
customer brought it back next day. Degaussing only occurs when relay is
activated by micro. There is a thermistor in the circuit, but I don't think
it's the problem since one side of the coil goes only to the relay.  Neil