[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TDX2022

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 15:26:38 -0500

We had something like this recently, with a Sony TV, color was all blotchy
and even degaussing the tv didn't clear it up. Turned out that the degauss
circuit wasn't activating long enough, might want to see if there is a
timing cap on the relay drive circuit.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services