[TechAssist] Re: Samsung 42" HCM4215W, shuts off

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:26:39 EDT

No, I do not have the service info, working in the dark :(
Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th  Ct
Pembroke  Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

In a message dated 10/7/2005 10:23:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

do you  have the troubleshooting guide,training manual, or service manual?
If not I  would look around for you.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc.  (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863)  299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email:  pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad  at: