[TechAssist] Re: Samsung 42" HCM4215W, shuts off

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:22:24 EDT

But what about the fact it does not have any vertical drive signal?
Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th Ct
Pembroke  Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

In a message dated 10/8/2005 9:20:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alg@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Possible  both converg module and STKs bad on these.

Al G

http://jan-phyl-television-pc-monitor-service.9601288257006.worldpages-ads.com/