[TechAssist] Re: Repair price for replacing convergence IC's

  • From: "J. Knoll" <jaystv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:33:24 -0400

I agree, why would anyone tackle the pain and frustration of
projection television for next to nothing? When we do a repair we make
sure it is done correctly and the customer is fully satisfied. If they
are too cheap to deal with us let them take it to uncle Joe or whoever
and soon they may just need to spend the price of new set in the long
run.
Big screen
Big problem
Big money.
I only watch a 27 inch Sony at home and I am happy. If I wanted big
problems I would buy a Projo.
Never let the customer dictate the repair price.
Jay-Jay's TV Service
Clarksburg WV, 26301

On 6/10/05, tvservice <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Minimum $300 us  in home including IC's
> Robert
> tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> H & H Electronics Inc
>=20

--=20
J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net=20
PS:
 If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.=20
 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!