[TechAssist] Re: Repair price for replacing convergence IC's

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:08:38 -0600

Same here. I just repaired a JVC AV48WP74.
I charged $49 each for the 2 - STK392-180 (which only cost me $12 each from
Electronica), + $100 labor + tax. Total = $211.89. The job took me 2 hours,
plus I waited an extra 45 minutes to be sure problem didn't return. I think
I could do the next one inhalf that time, cause I was scared to death of
working on that set. I'm sure I could have gotten $300 for the job,
but,...I'd do these everyday,....all day long for only $200.

Customer is happy,...and so am I !!!!!!!

Some of you guys need to see the movie " Cenderalla man ",.....and need to
be reminded of the Great Depression back in 1929. You may learn to
appreciate what little business we actually have left in this business.
Money isn't everything.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx