[TechAssist] Repair price for replacing convergence IC's

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:11:18 -0700

I sent this message to Techassist-B, but it didn't get there for some
reason.  I just quoted a customer what I thought was a reasonable price
for replacing the convergence IC's on a 5-year old Toshiba 50", and he
was shocked at the price.  Another customer thought it would cost only
$200 Canadian to repair his 46" RCA.  I was curious what other shops
(especially in Canada) charge for projection TV repairs.  Email me
privately if you wish.  Thanks.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada