[TechAssist] Re: Rca CTC-169CL5 lightbulb placement?

  • From: "Chris Gorsch" <cgorsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:39:34 -0600

Rick Mitchell, I built a small assy with a light socket and a heavy duty HOT
with the bulb in series with the HOT coll. I disabled or removed the set's
HOT and jump the 3 connection to the HOT connections. This worked for me for
years, but being retired for 2 years the newer HOT's might be more demanding
and U could just jumper the bulb in series with the col. Oh I used 100watts.
Hope this may help U.
ski
BLESS AMERICA, PLEASE GOD!
SKI-CHRIS GORSCH
ZACHARY, LA.
cgorsch@xxxxxxx  If Replying, Please Include Copy of Message
"Whatever it is the government does, sensible Americans would prefer that
the government do it to somebody else."-- PJ Orourke