[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chipper Checker, first time user, help please

  • From: "wilfred blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:00:30 -0400

What an original problem to find in a set. Was it a grey one or a brown or
white mouse? Is that mouse not house trained? I would not like a non house
trained mouse living in my living quarters! At least we can laugh about our
misshappenings or I hope so.
Have a good time and much profit.
Wilf Blakey
Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont