[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Model 9P6034. Loud noise come out of the set

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:25:43 -0400

First Frank, you need more of a sig file.
Secondly, you need to find out what type of noise, squeal possibly from a coil,
buzzing from possible regulation problem, relay clicking, etc.
Only history I see on these is shorted HOT.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com