[TechAssist] Re: Proscan/ RCA PS35682, CTC170RA slowly clicks several times only

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:43:36 -0400

These have the standup diode board Phil maybe you got some bad connections
on that. I got 1 that I'm stuck on for intermittent video and it's
impossible to move anything without moving the whole Caboodle. Did you check
the caps and diodes in the power supply. Most likely have to replace some of
them.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair