[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic DLP TV MOdel # PT-52DL10\Will not power up.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:08:57 -0700

I went ahead and removed the speaker grill again,put my ear real close to the
lamp area and power the set on.After the relay energising and the fan starts to
run,I can hear some kind of ticking coming from the lamp.Maybe it is the lamp
that is bad.
The lamp # is a TY-LA2000.Its a pretty good size metal encloser in which this
lamp is.I wonder if the replacement lamp comes complete in this encloser or just
the lamp?
I went to the Panasonic website to get info on this dlp's or tips of the
problems
but only the asc are allowed in.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics