[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-27G31U out of focus.

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:11:41 -0400

Your right...no generic cross for that #....

I did see a note posted by another tech in which he dremeled a very small
hole in the side of the flyback near the focus control so he could flush it
out with cleaner.

 Worth a shot!

 Also....see if turning the G2 pot affects the focus....if so you may have a
G2 to focus short in the CRT.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane