[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-2011SV, No Vertical, Parts ID

  • From: "Bruce Youmans" <youmans@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:51:36 -0700

I have changed R552 which was open and shorted D561, as well as vertical IC
LA7835. Still no vertical sweep. Have checked all capacitors and diodes in
vertical circuit. All check good.  Yoke ?? There is 24 volts on VCC of
vertical IC. Does someone have a schematic of the vertical circuit then can
email/fax me?

Thanks.

Bruce
Bruce's TV Service