[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-2011SV, No Vertical, Parts ID

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:33:01 -0500

Bruce,

I don't have the manual for your exact chassis #, but do have one for a
CT-2010SV and should be close enough. The part # for D561 is AU02VO, which
crosses to a NTE552. R552 is a 1 ohm 1/2 watt. C551(330m-35v) is the cap in
this line (26v supply), should come off of D561. There also is a cap right
off of pin 8 of the Vert. Output IC(LA7837) which is also on the 26v line,
and that cap is C459(470m-35v).

                                              Hope this helps!
                                              Dan Webster
                                              Webster's TV