[TechAssist] Re: Ok no laughing Please ...Computer Gurus Help

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 06:36:11 -0500

The Maxtors I had used Master/slave, now they may have auto-select, but
other than that they've always been IDE....wasn't there a website out there
for model /setup info, along with some software that Maxtor packed in their
boxes.....How about Maxtor.com??

You know I just thought about this....your e-mail has probably gone
off-shore to be answered, and you're just too damn intelligent to be writing
them......either find a 6 year old to write it, or stoop to making it
pervy....."Me soooo horny...I have Maxtor I want you to play with....." ;-)
☺

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Ft. Wayne, IN